OMG, This is rediculous. I've heard of being too mean, too needy, too bossy, too alot of things, but TOO NICE? I don't get it! I just don't get people and this stupid world and society we live in. Church or NO CHURCH everyone knows "Treat others how you want to be treated," but NO, be yourself, nice and you are faulted for being "TOO" nice. How can you be too nice?
You can't win for losing in this world, no matter what you do! You can be a Saint, and you will still lose. I'm NOT TOO NICE, I'm just ME!!!!!!! I don't do anything for anyone that I wouldn't want done for me if I were in the same situation, place, time, whatever. You just DO the right thing, or put yourself in that person's shoes and see how if you were them, how would you want to be treated. Mean???? I don't think so, and if you want to be treated mean then put your kid or your spouse in that position and ask the same question.
I say I'm SORRY for everything. I take fault even when it's not mine, or no fault to be placed, but I do....except for this. I WILL NOT say I'm sorry for being the person I am. I am NOT going to change doing things for others (being Too nice as some call it), just because someone thinks that. I'm not the smartest person on this earth, but that is just idiodic!!!!!!
Do you REALLY have to be a Bitch in this world or an Asshole??? Is that what it takes to get into Heaven? If that is, then I will be left behind, but the sad thing is everyone is going to die a SINNER. NO ONE, NO ONE....will die unless they are getting the death sentence or know you are dying, then no one can ask forgivness for sins they haven't asked forgiveness for if they don't know they are dying. A sin is a sin....my lie is just as bad as a murder! Sin doesn't have RANK or NUMBERS....sin is sin.
You know what's nice, is someone gave me the Freedom of speach and considering no one really checks my blog, I can say whatever I want to say, that's my right and in my opinion, PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB! You don't even have to be smart to be nice. Ever heard of common sense?
Frustrating......UGH....it's not like I came from a loving, affectionate home, but even so, I give everyone what I would have wanted. Not a day goes by that my kids are NOT told I love you because everyday they are and not a day goes by that I don't go out of my way to help someone, beyond just the everday normal routine.
It bothers me that someone would say I'm TOO NICE...I don't understand it, but I am who I am! Take me as I am or watch me as I go. Love me for who I am, or HATE me for what I'm not. I can change me and only me, but the common sense, the southern hospitality, the smile, the kindness, the giving person that I am, THAT I will NOT change. So if you walked out of my life and turned your back on me because I'm "Too Nice", then ....well that's your choice, because I'm not perfect, and I guess you weren't meant to be in my life anyway, but to make me stronger. It wasn't to love me, it wasn't to give me something I've never had before, it wasn't to take care of me, it was all to hurt me, but they say everything happens for a reason, good and bad, so I guess it was to make me stronger. For what, I don't know.....but really on this earth, in the realm of everything, I'm just a microscopic spec, and I can HONESTLY say I DO NOT KNOW why I'm here. It's a crazy, messed up, fallen world......and I can sit here and blame Eve for eating the apple, but really what would you have done in her place? Curiosity....everyone has it, so really I don't blame her. I probably would have done the same thing!!!
UGH..........................................................................................................................................................
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment