Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear God

Dear God,
This has been a trying couple of days... please continue to give me strength.

Show me your path, lead me to the light of awakening to your word and purpose of why things have to be this way. I rest on knowing you ask for us to trust you and just take one day at a time. We need to focus on our blessings each day.

I know I am best when I live for each day ... but sometimes it is hard to keep my eyes on just today. I sometimes look past at the huge looming mountain ahead of us... the shadow it casts appears very dark. But it is my decision how I go forward. I once again, give all my fears and burdens back to you. I bet you keep wondering why I keep taking them back? I have no idea... they are trash and just weigh me down in life.

For God, I am tired and cannot walk with this emotion of stress and hurt any longer. God, you gave us the power to Love in such a way ... that your love cannot only move mountains, but that great love can shatter hearts at the same time.

But, I believe through you... our hearts now shattered can help us gain an amazing spiritual strength from within. And now... even with a shattered or shredded or aching heart... our love becomes stronger than ever before.

This overwhelmin​g love and suffering combined... is what in the end will move the mountains in front of us. You are love, right God? So the more love we have within ourselves... the closer we are to you. If I think about the past couple days... it now reminds me... how you work. You have allowed me to suffer in my own despair these past few days as my life has been a roller coaster ride of emotion.

Maybe God, you needed me stronger... you needed my love to grow and you needed me closer to you. And through your great love for me, you allowed my heart to be shattered all over . And now it is my time to heal, rebuild and fight. I will with you, now become stronger than ever before. The closer I am to you, God, the more love is inside of me.
Your love gives me a supernatura​l strength to face my fears... or let go of them. Love can move mountains... so I must believe with full heart that together... you and I will move this mountain .

Draw me closer to you God this week... thanks for always being there for me. I really NEED you!

In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment