Sometimes I don't understand double standards people hold. It's ok for others to lie to you and you forgive them, but let you find out what they lied about and you are the bad one for the way you found out and are unforgiveable! Sound fair? Not to me, but I've learned that forgiveness is about me and not the person I am forgiving, so for me I choose to forgive so I can Let it Go and move on, but for those who choose NOT to forgive me, that OK too because I don't need you to forgive me, GOD already has and in the end He is the one I have to answer to.
The past 7 days seem like it's been a month. It's seem like I've come so far in such a short time and it's amazing at how things happen and how I feel. For years I have been so worked up when things didn't go right regardless if I had control over it or not (ie....late for something because of a wreck), but all things considered I have done rather well this week, esp. after all the things that broke last weekend alone. Let's see, my home computer got a virus and it took me forever to fix it or figure out how but God had a friend call at just the right time to give me one idea that I hadn't tried. Thank you God! I had to get my car to the dealership because my crankshaft sensor went out which meant I had to find a ride to work and back to the dealership that night before they closed. Thank you God for putting those I work with at work that day. One picked me up on the way to work and one lived on the other side of town which is where I needed to get to get my car. On Wed. I was accused of EVERYTHING and my job was threatened. As hard as that was, I gave it to GOD because he ultimately provides for me. Today my computer at work failed and it's not like I can use another computer to do my job. I have a certain program that ONLY MY computer has on it. Needless to say after adding another Gig, making it 2, it still DIDN'T work, which meant that I couldn't get my job done, so on Monday I have not only all my orders from today, but all orders from SRP and everything that I get until my computer gets fixed. I was VERY THANKFUL that it's wasn't crazy busy for walk ins and those that did walk in had their RX so I could help them. They may have to replace my hard drive at work which is the LAST thing I would want them to do, because again the program I use isn't on a disk and it takes over 2 hours to load it back again and recover all of my files. As you can tell I've had to do that once or twice before and I would normally get frustrated, but I was very mellow today and about everything that has happened. I thought getting upset isn't going to change anything that happened so I didn't. Amazing for me! I'm so proud of myself.
Tonight was worship night and after I left the church I went to Cold Stone Creamy to get a kids size cup with Cake Batter Ice Cream. I stood in line for over 30 mins and when the lady asked me what I wanted I told her and she asked twice if that was all I wanted and I told her yes. She walked over to the person at the register and told her mine was on her. I wasn't sure what was going on but she gave it to me for FREE! Wow THANK YOU GOD! I fully intended on paying. What a blessing!
I'm so blessed!
Thank you God,
Me
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment