I took a road trip yesterday to hand deliver glasses that I ordered for my old neighbors. I had known them for 5 years before they moved. The were the BEST ever! I haven't seen them in over a year. They have a son named Logan as well and when they lived here I called him Lil Logan, not to get confused with my Logan, but he isn't so little anymore. I love that little boy like he is my own, as I've known him since he was 3 months old. He had a friend stay the night on Friday and told his friend he also had another friend coming over on Sat. His parents looked at him in confusion and asked who and he replied "Keri". They told him that I was their friend and he said "Well she is my friend too, because she plays with me". This cracked me up. We went to lunch, I convinced him to try to ride his bike without help (This was a success!), played the wii, at supper and yummy brownies, and ran around the house playing darts! It was so much fun and I miss the guys so much. I even got cuddle time with Logan, which he hardly EVER does with anyone. I enjoyed every min. of it!
Logan's sucessful bike ride
Say Cheese
Getting some loving
Tony is all ready for dart wars
Logan was having way to much fun shooting me

No comments:
Post a Comment