FINALLY STOP WORRYING……..
And to start to live my life in a different way, but I didn’t have to become a different person. I just had to realize how to not only be me but how to let myself be.
For so long I have let the way others see me, think of me, or feel about me affect the way I felt about myself. All these years I have cried so many tears and let others make me feel inferior when all along I had choice to let what they say affect me or not. No one can make me feel inferior without my consent, yet I let them every time. It's time I start living my life for GOD and for myself!!
Where there was confusion, I now have clarity;
Where there was despair, I now find hope.
And where I was held to ransom by so many people including myself,
I now have Freedom.

No comments:
Post a Comment