The weekend flew by quickly. Friday I was dealing with Alexis. Sat. I got a phone call about Rudy. Yesterday I went to work for a few hours and then Alexis and I went to see Blind Side. That is an awesome movie!! Michael Oher could have played for LSU, but turned him down to play for Ole Miss. I learn something new everyday because I didn't know that!
My days are flying by so fast, it doesn't seem like I have enough time to get anything done. Today I went to work, called the bank to let them know I will be out of the country and not to cut my card off ;), made a card and poem and included a gift for someone in need, put it in the mail, got a POA for Brooklyn while I'm gone for Logan, and notified the school. It may not seem like a lot but try making phone calls in between seeing patients and mailing out hundreds of glasses sitting on the floor for hours.
3 more work days and 1 wake up and I will be on the plane to Houston via Chicago which is in store for a blizzard. I hope it gets there now, so it will be clear by Friday!
Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend and A GREAT Day!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did you think that Sandra Bullock looked like Aunt Donna in that movie? I haven't seen it - but the previews made me think that straight away! Glad you're getting things done! Enjoy your trip!
ReplyDelete