Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 8 Monday Dec. 21, 2009

Yesterday on Day 7 was kind of a lazy day for me.  My Uncle came in and told me my favorite movie was on.  Now I haven't seen my Uncle or spoke with him in years so I didn't know how he knew what it was, but when I went into the livingroom....FIREPROOF was on.  I was amazed.  This movie means alot to me in so many ways.  After Fireproof, we watched the Bucket List.  Later we went to Aunt Paula's Sister Karen's house for dinner. It was delicious

Today Day 8 Monday Dec. 21, 2009
Today we went to Tidbinbilla which is a Nature Reserve.  Ah I saw more Kangaroos, Emu's with their babies, and several birds in the wild, not in cages which is nice. Of course all the kangaroos I have seen have been out in the wild.


This is Eddie. He is a Brolga. He is by himself because he seems to cause trouble.


There was a Red Belly black snake. Actually I saw two and was told that is a rarity to actually see the snakes. Lucky for me right. There was a guide and he told me that if I turned him over he would probably have a red belly.  I told him I didn't plan on getting that close to him to find out!  LOL.  There was also a Black Swan.


It was a wonderful day!  Logan would love it here, as he loves animals and is always interested in them. Australia is definitely a country all on it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment