Each day is getting closer and closer to my trip to Australia. Work has kept me very busy, that the time has just flown by. I still have so much that I need to do before I leave. One week from Friday I will be on a plane to Texas to meet up with my mom and on Saturday we will board a plane on our way to the World Down Under! Winter just began, and I'm already not liking the cold. It will be good to get back to some warm weather, but I know the winter doesn't really hit us until Jan. and Feb., so I will come back to freezing weather.
Logan came home today with nothing less than a 98 on his progress report. I'm so proud of him! I was hoping to see Alexis this weekend but her dad told me he has to work on Friday and won't be able to meet me. I had her for Thanksgiving, but I was really hoping to see her one more time before I left. I think I will make a trip to see her next week before I leave. Brooklyn has almost finished her first semester in college. I'm not sure what her GPA is, but I know she hasn't done to well in one subject. I hope she realizes the importance of keeping her GPA up because her scholarship is based off of that! Kids!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment